Do You Agree? All Female Celebrities Are Dating The Same Boyfriends – Princess Shyngle - Download Naija Upcoming Stars Songs – Naija Latest Gist | TemmyCast.blogspot.com.ng

Breaking

Download Naija Upcoming Stars Songs – Naija Latest Gist | TemmyCast.blogspot.com.ng

Business & Amp: Lifestyle: Entrepreneurs, Young Professionals - Investors - Inventors - Realtors - Webtrepreneurs

Ads

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Do You Agree? All Female Celebrities Are Dating The Same Boyfriends – Princess Shyngle



Controversial actress Princess Shyngle has said all actresses are dating the same boyfriends and even recycling some among themselves.

The Gambian-born actress made the revelation in a post she made on social media, where she further revealed that the fear of voodoo is making her bear the thought of quitting the Nollywood industry.




She wrote;

Now I understand why the old actresses don’t like most of the new and upcoming actresses 😂😂😂😂 Abeg I don’t want to be an actress anymore before they use voodoo finish my life 😂😂😂

I want to be a lawyer now 🙏🏽😂 law school I’m on my way 🙏🏽 not just actresses sef, all female entertainers y’all are not left out 😂😂😂 musicians, models, tv , radio hosts ,sexy Instagram models 😂😂😂 we’re all dating the same men your boyfriend is also my bae.


No comments:

Post a Comment